17-Mile DriveWinding around the sinuous curves of the coast of California, 17-Mile Drive is one of the most beautiful driving routes in the world. Dotted with rocky inlets, sandy beaches and picture-perfect picnic stops, this scenic drive offers a multitude of photo opportunities and breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean. You could easily spend an entire day exploring the natural treasures of 17-Mile Drive, and you'll also find opportunities for shopping and dining along the way.
Prices -$9.75 (to access the section within Pebble Beach)
Events -Picnics, shopping and dining along the route
- Spend an entire day exploring coastal stops and vistas
- Picnic alongside the Pacific Ocean
- Visit The Lone Cypress, one of California's most enduring landmarks
- Eat dinner and shop at The Lodge at
- Stroll around the shoreline at Spanish Bay